How to Purchase CHI
This post was from March 21st, 2018. It is out of date. You cannot currently purchase CHI and will need to wait for the main sale that begins in August. Large purchase of 1 BTC or more can email us through the address at the website.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
We’ve got a flood of people asking us how to purchase CHI. The following will walk you through the entire process in detail with screenshots at each stage. If you’re familiar with any section, feel free to skip ahead.
The process involves 3 steps:
- Sign up
- Log in
Signing up is just like any other website. Click the “Sign up” link, then enter your information and click the “SIGN UP” button. Next, verify your email address, then login. The first time you login, you must confirm a telephone number.
- Visit https://token.chimaera.io/.
- Click the “Sign up” link.
3. Enter your information into the sign up form and click the “SIGN UP” button.
4. Check your email for a verification email and click the link in it.
5. Congratulations! You’re signed up!
- Click the “LOG IN” button shown in the screenshot above, then enter your login email and password.
2. The first time you log in, you need to verify a telephone number. This is part of KYC. See the screenshot below.
3. Congratulations! You’ve logged in!
Once you’ve logged in, you’re presented with a screen as shown below.
- Select the currency you’d like to pay with.
2. Enter an amount. The amount of CHI you will receive along with your bonus and total CHI you will receive updates below the inputs for you to see. Verify the amounts, then click the “INVEST” button.
3. The payment details screen will appear.
DO NOT SEND TO THIS ADDRESS IN THE SCREENSHOT ABOVE! YOU MUST USE YOUR OWN ADDRESS!
4. Copy the address or scan the QR code with your wallet then send the payment within 24 hours. The exact details of how to use your chosen wallet will be available from your wallet provider.
5. Congratulations! You’re the proud owner of some nice, new flashy CHI! You’ll receive them shortly after the Chimaera blockchain goes live.
When CHI are released, you’ll be able to transfer them into your own wallet. The wallet software will be available from the Chimaera website.
Should you need any assistance, or have any further questions, please contact us in our Telegram channel here:
For more information, please see the links below:
White Paper: https://chimaera.io/downloads/Chimaera_White_Paper.pdf
Bitcointalk Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1784048.0
Bounty Portal: https://bounties.chimaera.io/